This 1 inch scale, unfinished dollhouse kits from Real Good Toys measures
- 34"W x 19 1/2"D x 31 1/2"H Assembled
and comes with exclusive detailed windows and shutters, shutters making this house unique. The Victorian oval door invites people to come in for a peek. This is a 3-story home and offers up to 9 rooms to decorate and furnish. As with our other fine Real Good Toys products, the Foxcroft Estate dollhouse kit features 3/8 inch thick Milled MDF Exterior Walls with grooved sidewalls and front for ease of assembly and durability. A fine heirloom quality dollhouse kit just waiting for you to add your own unique style. Local Customers: If you would like to have us build this for you, please inquire.
*There is a $24.95 Flat Shipping Rate for this kit, Continental USA ONLY.
Free shipping, of course, when you pick up at our Pittsburgh Store.
The Milled MDF Foxcroft Estate Dollhouse Kit Classic Features Include:
- Complete Kit includes everything you need to finish as shown*
- Precision Workmanship - engineered parts pre-cut to really work**
- Sturdy Construction features 3/8 inch thick milled MDF clapboard exterior walls and grooved sidewalls for easy, one-step assembly, guaranteed fit and durability
- 3/8 inch thick smooth MDF upper floors and 1/4 inch base floor
- Unique Pre-assembled windows and shutters with interior trim
- Pre-assembled exterior Victorian Oval Door with interior trim
- Finely detailed three part chimneys
- Slots in the floors allow for easy electrification tape runs
- Interior staircases and exterior front steps
- Wooden shingles for the roof
- 9 inch Floor to ceiling height
- Step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings
- 34"W x 19 1/2"D x 31 1/2"H
- Up to 9 Rooms
- Interior photo (shown below) is of the #JM1601, everything is the same except for the window/door openings.
* Paint, glue, curtains and any landscaping or furnishings are not included.
** Gingerbread (if used) and Trim Strips are supplied in easy to cut lengths.
All dimensions listed on this website indicate the overall dimensions of each dollhouse including items that protrude, such as porches and roof cresting.
We Also Recommend